Chasity
Certified Tutor

Chasity

Associate Kent State University at Kent
  • I would be super excited to share my love of the language with you through Spanish or TESL tutoring at whatever level you find yourself!!

About Me

I have been passionate about the Spanish language since I started studying in High School, but traveling to Spanish speaking countries for humanitarian and mission work really sparked my love for the language and the cultures that go with it! I have reached fluency in Spanish mostly through immersion in Cuba, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico, in addition to receiving a Spanish certification from Penn Foster Career school. I have over 15 years of experience in translating, Spanish tutoring and English as a Second Language tutoring both in group and individual settings.

Hobbies & Interests

["*Traveling\r\n*Hiking\r\n*Kayaking\r\n*Reading\r\n*Cooking\r\n*Humanitarian/ Mission Work\r\n*Quality time with family"]

Education

Associate - Kent State University at Kent
Connect with a tutor like Chasity

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Ben
Certified Tutor

Ben

Bachelors, Mathematics University of Pennsylvania
12th Grade Math11th Grade Math48+ more
Get Started
Renee
Certified Tutor

Renee

Doctor of Philosophy, Spanish and Iberian Studies Princeton University
CalculusAlgebra36+ more
Get Started
Simon
Certified Tutor

Simon

Bachelor of Economics University of Pennsylvania
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics21+ more
Get Started
Kate
Certified Tutor

Kate

Masters, Environmental Engineering Massachusetts Institute of Technology
AP Calculus BCAP Calculus AB51+ more
Get Started
Meghan
Certified Tutor

Meghan

Masters, Journalism Northwestern University
CalculusAlgebra31+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us