Jirong
Certified Tutor

Jirong

DBA Cleveland State University
DBA Cleveland State University
DBA Nanjing University of Science and Technology

About Me

I received both Doctoral Business Administration (DBA) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Cleveland State University in Cleveland, OH. While I was pursuing my doctoral degree, I had the opportunity to be a Teaching Assistant (TA). As a TA, I taught Accounting Principal courses for two years. After receiving my DBA, I started working for a Fortune 500 company around the world. Before I graduate, I passed both Certified Public Accountant and Certified Management Accountant exams. Now I am both a CPA and CMA. I am a number person and I love to use my accounting knowledge and expertise to help business grow and be successful. Now I am a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for a high-tech company, but I still have the passion to teach and share what I have learned and experienced with students. I really hope that my sharing can help my students to better grasp and understand the subjects I would like to teach.

Hobbies & Interests

["Travel","cooking and reading."]

Education

DBA - Cleveland State University
DBA - Cleveland State University
DBA - Nanjing University of Science and Technology
Connect with a tutor like Jirong

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Brian
Certified Tutor

Brian

PHD, Technology & Information Mgmt (Indef. deferred) University of California-Santa Cruz
AP StatisticsStatistics Graduate Level114+ more
Get Started
Tiffany
Certified Tutor

Tiffany

Juris Doctor, Legal Studies University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraCalculus54+ more
Get Started
Hari
Certified Tutor

Hari

Masters, MBA (Finance and Management) University of South Florida-Main Campus
Pre-AlgebraCollege Algebra36+ more
Get Started
Heather
Certified Tutor

Heather

BS in Human and Organizational Development Vanderbilt University
AP StatisticsPre-Algebra30+ more
Get Started
Rahi
Certified Tutor

Rahi

Engineer Princeton University
AP Calculus BCAP Calculus AB67+ more
Get Started
Ryan
Certified Tutor

Ryan

Bachelors, Economics University of Chicago
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math28+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us