Stacey
Certified Tutor

Stacey

MED University of Florida
MED Northwestern State University of Louisiana
  • I have been working with students of all ages in academic settings for over 30 years and as a tutor for five.

About Me

Most of my experience has been as a classroom teacher for gifted middle school English/ language arts, but I have also taught marine biology, American history and problem solving. While I have only lived in two states, I have traveled to all 50. Travel has always been important to me because it enhances my teaching. Not only do I get to use the experience as I tell stories, but I truly believe that traveling has made me more patient with students. You can expect a reply quickly via Varsity Tutors message.

Hobbies & Interests

I love to kayak. A quiet paddle in a river is one of my favorite things to do. I also like to travel, watch movies, camp, hike and go for walks/ runs.

Education

MED - University of Florida
MED - Northwestern State University of Louisiana
Connect with a tutor like Stacey

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Jacob
Certified Tutor

Jacob

Master of Arts, German University of California-Berkeley
CalculusAlgebra29+ more
Get Started
Julie
Certified Tutor

Julie

Bachelor in Arts, Philosophy Princeton University
12th Grade Math11th Grade Math81+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us