Timothy
Certified Tutor

Timothy

AM Liberty University
AM Winston-Salem State University
  • I received my Bachelor of Arts in English Education from Winston Salem State University.

About Me

I am licensed in the state of North Carolina to teach English in grades 9-12 and I am designated as highly qualified. Since graduating in 2011, I have been in the classroom teaching English in local High Schools. I am passionate about English and Literature and helping students to become more proficient readers and critical thinkers and writers. My teaching philosophy is student centered and I am committed to preparing students for 21st century citizenship. Winston Salem State's motto is "Enter to learn. Depart to serve." I am privileged to serve students as an educator. I believe that education is the key to success and I enjoy helping students reach their educational goals. In my spare time I enjoy spending time with my wife and daughters.

Hobbies & Interests

I enjoy reading and traveling with my family.

Education

AM - Liberty University
AM - Winston-Salem State University
Connect with a tutor like Timothy

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started
Ingrid
Certified Tutor

Ingrid

Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Engineering Northwestern University
Pre-AlgebraFinite Mathematics49+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us