Karen
Certified Tutor

Karen

AM Case Western Reserve University
AM Case Western Reserve University
  • I am a graduate of Case Western Reserve University with leveling courses at Cleveland State University.

About Me

I have a MA in Communication Sciences with a Graduate Certificate in Gerontology. I have a BSE-Chemical Engineering with a Minor in Communication Sciences and a Technical Sequence in Biomedical Engineering. I have worked in SNF, ALF, ILF, ICFMRDD, home health care, acute care, and inpatient rehab facilities. I have extensive experience with individuals who have mental illness as well. I was the Resident Tutor (Head of Program) at CWRU in 1991-1992. I am passionate about helping students because students are the future of Speech-Language Pathology, Education, Medicine, and society as a whole. As a result, I am a Clinical Supervisor at Cleveland State University and opted to become a Varsity Tutor focusing on the national board exams including Praxis, OAE, FTCE as well as the MCAT.

Hobbies & Interests

["Outside of academia","I enjoy reading including geographical histories","biographies","and romances. I like to watch TV dramas. I enjoy puzzles (jigsaw","crossword","and Sudoku). But most of all","I enjoy spending time with my 16-year-old twins."]

Education

AM - Case Western Reserve University
AM - Case Western Reserve University
Connect with a tutor like Karen

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Marion
Certified Tutor

Marion

Masters in Education, Curriculum and Instruction Lipscomb University
CalculusAlgebra22+ more
Get Started
Erica
Certified Tutor

Erica

Master of Science, Communication Sciences and Disorders Georgia State University
CalculusAlgebra12+ more
Get Started
Mati
Certified Tutor

Mati

Bachelor in Arts, Creative Writing New York University
CalculusAlgebra36+ more
Get Started
Peter
Certified Tutor

Peter

Masters in Education, English Education Ohio State
Pre-AlgebraArithmetic150+ more
Get Started
Mona
Certified Tutor

Mona

Master of Science, Epidemiology Alexandria university
CalculusAlgebra47+ more
Get Started
Karen
Certified Tutor

Karen

Bachelor of Science (Secondary Education; English Literature) Vanderbilt University
CalculusAlgebra32+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us