Judith
Certified Tutor

Judith

AB Case Western Reserve University
  • My areas of expertise are language arts and math, but I have had an interest in special ed and autistic students.

About Me

As an educator for many years in the classroom, as a tutor and on zoom, I have been fortunate to facilitate the education of all levels of student. I have tutored for the Florida FSA tests, ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery), GED as well as general tutoring of junior high and high school students in math and language arts.

Hobbies & Interests

My interests include all sports, coming from a family that has always been involved in sports: golf, water and snow skiing, football, baseball, soccer and basketball to name a few. Personally, I still participate in water sports, golf and bocce several times a week. I find duplicate bridge, crossword puzzles, "Words with Friends" and sudoku mentally stimulating.

Education

AB - Case Western Reserve University

All Subjects

Connect with a tutor like Judith

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Christopher
Certified Tutor

Christopher

Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering Harvard College
AP Calculus ABCollege Algebra50+ more
Get Started
Solange
Certified Tutor

Solange

Bachelor in Arts (Sociology & Women's Studies) Harvard University
CalculusAlgebra30+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us