Patricia
Certified Tutor

Patricia

MED College of Mount St. Joseph
MED Xavier University
  • I am a graduate of Mount Saint Joseph University and Xavier University.

About Me

I hold a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and a Masters in Education. I have been an Intervention Specialist for 18 years! I am passionate about getting to know my students and understanding what they know as well as getting to know where they struggle. I am very passionate about reading and phonics. I enjoy helping students grow confident in their abilities and begin making progress. I believe in the importance of understanding and caring for the whole child.

Hobbies & Interests

When not working with children, I enjoy spending time with my husband and two sons. We enjoy hiking and being outside. I also enjoy watching college basketball and NFL football with my family.

Education

MED - College of Mount St. Joseph
MED - Xavier University
Connect with a tutor like Patricia

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Julia
Certified Tutor

Julia

AM Johns Hopkins University
Orton Gillingham Reading
Get Started
Sapna
Certified Tutor

Sapna

MSW Monash University
Orton Gillingham Reading
Get Started
Molly
Certified Tutor

Molly

AM McDaniel College
Certified Reading InterventionOrton Gillingham Reading
Get Started
Derek
Certified Tutor

Derek

Doctorate (PhD) Walden University
Middle School MathHigh School Chemistry10+ more
Get Started
Julie Fe
Certified Tutor

Julie

Bachelor University of Notre Dame
Elementary School MathElementary School Reading1+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us