Alexandra
Certified Tutor

Alexandra

BFA Georgia State University
  • I have a passion for learning.
  • Helping others learn and understand new ideas brings me great joy.

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Composite1470
Math730
Verbal700

About Me

I have bachelors and masters degrees from Georgia State University and completed my teaching certification at the University of North Georgia. I am certified to teach Art and Math. I have a strong foundation in Visual Arts, Math, and Language Arts, including essay writing and editing. I scored well on numerous AP Exams, the SAT, the GRE, and the GACE. I have the patience and communication skills to help those who want to improve their skills or scores in school and on exams. I can help students figure out what learning method works for them, how to get themselves organized, and how to study effectively for classes and tests.

Hobbies & Interests

Art, Cooking, Photography, Gardening, Writing

Education

BFA - Georgia State University
Connect with a tutor like Alexandra

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Tutors with Similar Experience

Mimi
Certified Tutor

Mimi

Masters in Education, Education Harvard University
Middle School MathCalculus30+ more
Get Started
Aaron
Certified Tutor

Aaron

Current Grad Student, Mechanical Engineering Duke University
Pre-AlgebraCalculus 221+ more
Get Started
Nina
Certified Tutor

Nina

Masters in biostatistics Columbia University
Statistics Graduate LevelStatistics22+ more
Get Started
Reid
Certified Tutor

Reid

PHD, Education Harvard University
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math34+ more
Get Started
Michelle
Certified Tutor

Michelle

Current Grad Student, M.D. Baylor College of Medicine
Pre-AlgebraPre-Calculus26+ more
Get Started
Liz
Certified Tutor

Liz

Masters, Special Education: Mild to Moderate Disabilities 5-12 Simmons College
Pre-AlgebraMiddle School Math39+ more
Get Started

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us