Kevin
Certified Tutor

Kevin

Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) Evangel University
Masters / Graduate Southwest Baptist University
Bachelors Missouri University of Science and Technology

About Me

I have 15 years of experience in K12 education and currently serve as a Director of Data Analytics and Accountability, supporting educators and leaders through data analysis, action research, and instructional decision-making. My teaching philosophy centers on making learning relevant, practical, and understandable. I am passionate about helping students build both confidence and mastery by connecting complex ideas to clear, real-world applications.

Hobbies & Interests

Outside of work, I enjoy cooking, reading, and spending time with my wife and son. I also volunteer with Missouri Boys State, where I enjoy helping young people learn about leadership, government, and civic engagement.

Education

Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) - Evangel University
Masters / Graduate - Southwest Baptist University
Bachelors - Missouri University of Science and Technology
Connect with a tutor like Kevin

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us