Charlotte
Certified Tutor

Charlotte

Bachelors Cornell University
  • My name is Charlotte, and I'm a junior at Cornell University.
  • I'm studying global development and am passionate about education and literacy.

About Me

I've worked as a children's library clerk, a writer for the USC Gould School of Law, and an editor for the Cornell Lyson Center for Civic Agriculture and Food Systems. I believe fostering confidence in students and encouraging them to find their passions is key to succeeding academically.

Hobbies & Interests

I love to draw, read, and bake. I am also studying abroad in Greece for the year, and I've grown to love hiking and exploring new places and cultures.

Education

Bachelors - Cornell University
Connect with a tutor like Charlotte

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us