Carlie
Certified Tutor

Carlie

Masters / Graduate Goldsmiths College, University of London
Masters / Graduate University of Oxford
Bachelors Randolph-Macon College

About Me

There is nothing I love more than helping students reach their full potential. The only reason I have been successful as a student, a teacher, and a tutor is because of the wonderful and kind support I received from my teachers. With nearly 10 years experience, I tutor students on a variety of subjects such as essay writing, general academic skills, critical thinking, history, English, and social studies. I would love the opportunity to work with you!

Hobbies & Interests

["Reading","Movies","Library","Lego Building","Museums","Comic Con"]

Education

Masters / Graduate - Goldsmiths College, University of London
Masters / Graduate - University of Oxford
Bachelors - Randolph-Macon College
Connect with a tutor like Carlie

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us
Find More Tutors Like Carlie with null | Varsity Tutors