Phara
Certified Tutor

Phara

Bachelors (in progress) Oglethorpe University
  • Hi! I'm Phara, a Psychology major with a minor in Creative Writing.
  • My teaching philosophy focuses on patience, collaboration and adapting to how each student learns.

About Me

I'm passionate about writing, critical thinking and helping students build confidence in their abilities. Rather than simply giving answers, I help students understand the process behind them so they can apply what they learn independently.

Hobbies & Interests

In my free time, I love reading and writing, especially creative writing and discovering new stories. I’m also passionate about theatre and enjoy both performing and being involved behind the scenes. I love art and anything that gives me the opportunity to be creative and express myself.

Education

Bachelors (in progress) - Oglethorpe University
Connect with a tutor like Phara

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us