Sisir
Certified Tutor

Sisir

Bachelors (in progress) New Jersey Institute of Technology
  • I'm excited to work with each student, boost their confidence, and help them succeed in the classroom and on test day.

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Math790
Writing760

About Me

I'm Sisir, a third-year BS/MD student at NJIT and NJMS, also pursuing an MPH. I love helping students understand material that feels out of reach, whether it's a tough class or the SAT and ACT. I break hard concepts into clear, doable steps and build the study habits that make school easier.

Hobbies & Interests

["When I'm not studying","you'll find me exploring new places","hiking trails","or cooking something new in the kitchen. I love live concerts and traveling whenever I can. Outside of tutoring","I'm all about good food","music","Ask me about my favorite recipe!"]

Education

Bachelors (in progress) - New Jersey Institute of Technology
Connect with a tutor like Sisir

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us