William
Certified Tutor

William

Masters / Graduate University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Bachelors University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Bachelors University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

Test Scores

SAT ScoresPerfect Score
Math800
Writing730

About Me

I'm passionate about guiding students to an intuitive understanding of concepts. I want to avoid rule and procedure memorization where possible. Instead I'm in favor of getting students to a place where they understand why we do the things we do. Students can then apply that intuition to their specific problems and the world more broadly.

Hobbies & Interests

I'm an Eagle Scout that loves hiking, camping, and high adventure. I also love to travel and cook. I'm also a huge Carolina fan and love attending and watching many UNC sports.

Education

Masters / Graduate - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Bachelors - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Bachelors - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Connect with a tutor like William

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us