Lyric
Certified Tutor

Lyric

Bachelors (in progress) Temple University
  • I'm a Temple University student with experience working with children and supporting students academically.
  • I have experience tutoring students in math and English, as well as mentoring incoming college students.

About Me

My teaching approach is patient, encouraging, and focused on helping students understand the material rather than simply giving them the answer. I enjoy breaking down difficult topics into simpler steps and creating a comfortable environment where students feel confident asking question

Hobbies & Interests

Outside of tutoring, I enjoy being involved on Temple’s campus, participating in student organizations, volunteering in my community, and mentoring other students. I also enjoy spending time with family and friends, exploring new experiences, and finding ways to stay involved in my community.

Education

Bachelors (in progress) - Temple University
Connect with a tutor like Lyric

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us