Essence
Certified Tutor

Essence

Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) South College
Masters / Graduate Fayetteville State University
Bachelors Fayetteville State University

About Me

I believe every student can succeed when given the right support, encouragement, and learning strategies. My experience in higher education, student leadership development, and Business Management has allowed me to mentor, train, and guide diverse learners. I am passionate about tutoring because I enjoy helping students build confidence, overcome challenges, and achieve their goals. My approach focuses on patience, adaptability, and empowering students to become independent, lifelong learners.

Hobbies & Interests

My interests include student leadership development, running, gaming, designing, and vlogging. I enjoy helping others grow both personally and professionally, creating meaningful learning experiences, and developing organized systems that supports there success.

Education

Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) - South College
Masters / Graduate - Fayetteville State University
Bachelors - Fayetteville State University
Connect with a tutor like Essence

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us