Jessica
Certified Tutor

Jessica

Bachelors Post University
Bachelors University of Phoenix
  • My experience in teaching and counseling has taught me how important it is to listen.

About Me

I pay attention to the details, whether that's noticing where a student is getting stuck or recognizing that they understand more than they give themselves credit for. I like to keep things clear, break down what feels overwhelming, and give students time to work through something without feeling rushed. What I love about tutoring is seeing a student realize they can do something they thought was too hard.

Hobbies & Interests

reading, riding horses, birdwatching

Education

Bachelors - Post University
Bachelors - University of Phoenix
Connect with a tutor like Jessica

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us