Maximilian
Certified Tutor

Maximilian

Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) Illinois Institute of Technology
  • I hold a JD and am a licensed Illinois attorney, but my background in education runs even deeper.

About Me

For over a decade, I directed test prep and tutoring programs at The Princeton Review, where I managed LSAT instructors, taught admissions-focused courses, and helped hundreds of students build the skills and confidence to hit their target scores. I specialize in SAT, ACT, and PreACT prep, along with LSAT preparation and law school admissions strategy, including personal statements and application

Hobbies & Interests

When I'm not tutoring, you'll find me hitting steel at my forge, running tabletop RPG campaigns for a group that's stuck with me for 26 years, or getting outmaneuvered at the park by my daughter.

Education

Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) - Illinois Institute of Technology
Connect with a tutor like Maximilian

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us