Joel
Certified Tutor

Joel

Masters / Graduate Lamar University
  • I believe learning should be supportive, engaging, and tailored to each student.
  • I help elementary students build confidence in math and reading through clear, patient instruction and encouragement.

About Me

For adults learning conversational Spanish, I focus on practical communication and creating a relaxed space to practice. My goal is to make learning approachable while helping every student grow in confidence and independence.

Hobbies & Interests

Outside of tutoring, I enjoy reading, watching sports, and playing the drums. I love staying active, learning new things, and finding time to enjoy the things that inspire and energize me.

Education

Masters / Graduate - Lamar University
Connect with a tutor like Joel

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us