Cheryl
Certified Tutor

Cheryl

Bachelors Hampton University
  • My teaching philosophy is that every student can learn, but not every student learns the same way.
  • I believe learning should be effective, engaging, and even fun.

About Me

Students spend so much time in a traditional classroom, so I want my approach to feel different. I want them to feel comfortable asking questions, making mistakes, and figuring things out without feeling judged. My experience in coaching, education, and professional development has taught me how to break down complex information, meet

Hobbies & Interests

Outside of teaching, I love traveling, spending time with family and friends, staying active, and dancing. I enjoy exploring new places, trying new things, and continuing to learn. I’m a pretty energetic and curious person, so I think I naturally bring that same excitement into the way I teach.

Education

Bachelors - Hampton University
Connect with a tutor like Cheryl

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us