Connor
Certified Tutor

Connor

Masters / Graduate University of Oregon
Bachelors Iowa State University
  • Linguistics is a topic I am very passionate about.

About Me

While it may seem bland or daunting at first glance, I believe there is a wealth of knowledge and experience to be found within, and I hope to introduce more people to the subject without overwhelming them using my knowledge and insights. I look forward to gaining teaching experience as well!

Hobbies & Interests

["I enjoy writing and playing music (I play alto saxophone and bass among others)","creating languages"]

Education

Masters / Graduate - University of Oregon
Bachelors - Iowa State University
Connect with a tutor like Connor

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us