David
Certified Tutor

David

Bachelors (in progress) Rutgers University
  • I believe that anyone can succeed with the right kind of help and the right amount of help.
  • I believe that breaking things down into simpler steps is a great way to learn mathematics.

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Composite1490
Math760
Writing730

About Me

I am a first semester freshman and college and my GPA is my high school cumulative GPA.

Hobbies & Interests

I like going out with friends to do anything - it could be going on a hike, going on walks, or going to an arcade. I also like gaming in my free time.

Education

Bachelors (in progress) - Rutgers University
Connect with a tutor like David

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us