
Certified Tutor
Tai
Bachelors Dillard University
- I am an experienced math and science educator with a degree in Physics and Mathematics.
- I enjoy helping students understand challenging material in a way that makes sense to them.
About Me
I begin by learning how each student thinks, where they are getting stuck, and what they already understand. Then I adjust the explanation, examples, and pace to fit the learner. My goal is to build understanding, confidence, and independence so students can approach future problems with greater ease.
Hobbies & Interests
I love traveling, dancing, reading, being outdoors, swimming, going to the beach, and exploring new cultures. I also enjoy math, puzzles, horses, staying active, laughing, and simply enjoying life with family, friend, and our global community.
Education
Bachelors - Dillard University
Connect with a tutor like Tai
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.