Keira
Certified Tutor

Keira

Bachelors (in progress) The University of Chicago

About Me

As a college student pursuing two degrees (one in Engineering and one in Economics), I understand what it is like to struggle with curriculum and feel like you can't. I'm here to help students learn how to think and become problem solvers so they can tackle any problem...no more "I can't"'s. I have six years of tutoring experience and am excited to help you learn!

Hobbies & Interests

I love sports (particularly hockey, lacrosse, and baseball). I read, play piano, run, and fix cars in my free time.

Education

Bachelors (in progress) - The University of Chicago
Connect with a tutor like Keira

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us