Bobby
Certified Tutor

Bobby

Masters / Graduate Louisiana Tech University
Bachelors Southern Arkansas University

About Me

With 23 years of teaching experience in mathematics, I have learned how to communicate to students of various learning abilities and styles in ways that heightens their understanding and that causes them to finally say confidently, "I can do this by myself." That look of satisfaction and accomplishment is why I tutor with passion.

Hobbies & Interests

I love working out in the gym lifting weights, along with fishing, solving chess puzzles, and spending time with my children and grandchildren.

Education

Masters / Graduate - Louisiana Tech University
Bachelors - Southern Arkansas University
Connect with a tutor like Bobby

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us