Meghann
Certified Tutor

Meghann

Bachelors (in progress) Fort Hays State University
  • Hi! I'm Meghann, an Elementary Education student with experience as a paraprofessional and substitute teacher.
  • Let's learn together!

About Me

I love helping students turn "I don't get it" into "I got it!" My goal is to make learning less stressful and more enjoyable by explaining things in ways that make sense to YOU. Whether you need homework help, extra practice, or a confidence boost, I'll be here to support you every step of the way.

Hobbies & Interests

Outside of school and tutoring, I love all things Disney, especially Disney cruises and planning new adventures! I also enjoy traveling, exploring new places, taking Amtrak trips, and spending time with family and friends.

Education

Bachelors (in progress) - Fort Hays State University
Connect with a tutor like Meghann

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us
Find More Tutors Like Meghann with null | Varsity Tutors