Macy
Certified Tutor

Macy

Bachelors Utah State University
  • I believe learning should be fun, encouraging, and a place where it's okay to make mistakes.
  • I love finding different ways to explain things until they make sense and celebrating those exciting "I get it!" moments.

About Me

Hi! I'm Macy! My goal is to help every student feel proud of what they can do and excited to keep learning.

Hobbies & Interests

I love to play piano, sing, go outside, and bake my favorite treats. Right now, my favorite treat is chocolate banana muffins! Yum!

Education

Bachelors - Utah State University
Connect with a tutor like Macy

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us
Find More Tutors Like Macy with null | Varsity Tutors