Justin
Certified Tutor

Justin

Bachelors Oakland University
Bachelors Michigan State University
  • Hi there, I'm Justin.

About Me

I enjoy helping students feel more confident in what they doing, and definitely making problems feel less overwhelming. I like to explain things in a simple, step-by-step way and adjust how I should be approach and teach depending on what works best for the student. I also want students to feel comfortable asking questions, and making mistakes, and to learn at their own pace. My goal is to make tutoring supportive, encouraging, and actually enjoyable!

Hobbies & Interests

["Beside of being a college student and tutoring","I enjoy playing basketball","working out","cooking","and spending as much time outside the nature with family and friends as possible. I also learning about business","supply chain (my major)","and how companies operate. I enjoy staying active and challenge"]

Education

Bachelors - Oakland University
Bachelors - Michigan State University
Connect with a tutor like Justin

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us