
Certified Tutor
Lucia
Bachelors (in progress) Georgia State University
Associates Miami Dade College
- I enjoy making communication easier and less intimidating.
About Me
I'm a native Spanish speaker, born and raised in Cuba, and fluent in English so I can explain ideas and expressions in a way English-speaking students can understand. My focus is conversational Spanish, including pronunciation, vocabulary, listening, everyday phrases, and cultural context. My goal is to make learning practical, relaxed, and enjoyable while helping students speak with confidence.
Hobbies & Interests
I love music and cooking traditional Cuban meals and desserts for friends, family, and coworkers. Sharing my culture through food means a lot to me.
Education
Bachelors (in progress) - Georgia State University
Associates - Miami Dade College
Connect with a tutor like Lucia
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.