Sarah
Certified Tutor

Sarah

Bachelors (in progress) Towson University
Associates Carroll Community College
  • Hi! My name is Sarah.

About Me

I am currently an Elementary Education major student perusing my bachelors degree, I currently hold an AA in elementary education/special education. I have spent 3 years working at a before and aftercare company for elementary schools as a program director where we would assist students with their homework. I am passionate about teaching young learners and English language arts!

Hobbies & Interests

I love to read and write! I also love to listen to music, hang out with friends, and play with my 2 cats!

Education

Bachelors (in progress) - Towson University
Associates - Carroll Community College
Connect with a tutor like Sarah

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us