Kerwyn
Certified Tutor

Kerwyn

Masters / Graduate Fordham University
Bachelors (in progress) Fordham University
  • I led weekly office hours helping students with Python, Jupyter, NumPy, pandas, and Matplotlib.

About Me

I'm a Computer Science student at Fordham University in the accelerated M.S. Data Science program, and I've worked as a Teaching Assistant for a data management course. My approach is to find exactly where a student gets stuck, break the idea into small steps, and have them explain it back until it clicks. Nothing beats seeing a confusing concept become something a student can use with confidence.

Hobbies & Interests

Outside of tutoring, I play basketball and train at the gym, restore and care for sneakers and shoes, and build side projects with data and AI, like a web app that visualizes NYC tree census data.

Education

Masters / Graduate - Fordham University
Bachelors (in progress) - Fordham University
Connect with a tutor like Kerwyn

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us
Find More Tutors Like Kerwyn with null | Varsity Tutors