Rory
Certified Tutor

Rory

Bachelors Yale University
  • Yale graduate with 2 years of experience as a Yale Music Theory Peer Tutor and experience teaching 5 weekly private piano students.
  • I'm passionate about helping students not only improve academically, but also develop a genuine enjoyment of learning.

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Math760
Writing750

About Me

I tailor lessons to each student's needs, breaking challenging concepts into manageable steps while building confidence and independent problem-solving skills.

Hobbies & Interests

I’m a composer and musician! I wrote an orchestra piece inspired by supermassive black holes, which was performed by the Boston Pops. I’m also a classical and jazz pianist, singer, organist, French horn player, bassist, and (as a party trick) Tuvan throat singer—I like to keep things eclectic. :)

Education

Bachelors - Yale University
Connect with a tutor like Rory

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us