
Elijah
About Me
I have an extreme passion for passing along my love for literature and firmly believe that the best way to unlock literary works is by growing the passion in yourself. As an Eagle Scout and Co-Chair president in 2 tutoring and academic success organizations, it is safe to say I pride myself on my leadership and ability to mentor others, along with the high emphasis I place on education.
Hobbies & Interests
Across various ensembles I play french horn, guitar, and sing. Over the summer I am a trekking guide where I teach young men the required skills to thrive in the wilderness and backpack with great success, needless to say I love spending time in the great outdoors.
Education
Who needs tutoring?
No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.
Let’s find your perfect tutor
Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.