Kaylee
Certified Tutor

Kaylee

Masters / Graduate Duke University
Bachelors Belmont University
  • My philosophy for tutoring is rooted in my commitment to developing students into the best versions of themselves.

Test Scores

Graduate Admissions
LSAT171

About Me

I focus on utilizing a student's strengths and interests to create engaging learning plans, I provide helpful frameworks for effective studying, and I strive to encourage a love of learning that makes the subject matter more accessible. I have been tutoring in a variety of ways for several years, and I particularly love Writing, Reading Comprehension, Test Prep, and Finance.

Hobbies & Interests

Some of my favorite activities include going to farmer's markets, going for a hike, or exploring new restaurants and coffee shops. I also love cooking, baking, and making specialty coffees. My favorite thing to make is pumpkin chocolate chip cookies in the fall!

Education

Masters / Graduate - Duke University
Bachelors - Belmont University
Connect with a tutor like Kaylee

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us