Abbey
Certified Tutor

Abbey

Bachelors (in progress) Carthage College
Bachelors (in progress) Carthage College
  • I'm passionate about helping kids in math.

About Me

Along with my year of tutoring experience with higher math classes, I have worked in a classroom alongside a SPED teacher for a semester and helped students with their math skills. I focus on breaking things down step by step and try to relate problems to kids interests. I believe with the right help and encouragement, every kid can accomplish what they put their mind to!

Hobbies & Interests

hiking, tanning, spending time with friends and family, being outdoors

Education

Bachelors (in progress) - Carthage College
Bachelors (in progress) - Carthage College
Connect with a tutor like Abbey

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us