Aymee
Certified Tutor

Aymee

Masters / Graduate University of Miami
Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) Nova Southeastern University
  • I'm a pharmacist with years of clinical experience and a passion for helping others learn.

About Me

Hi! I'm Aymee! My teaching style is relaxed, encouraging, and all about making complicated topics easier to understand. I love those "aha!" moments when everything finally clicks! Whether you're studying for an exam, tackling a tough subject, or just need a little confidence boost, I'm here to help. We'll work at your pace, ask lots of questions, and maybe even have some fun along the way!

Hobbies & Interests

When I’m not talking pharmacy, I’m all about family, traveling, exploring new places, and making memories with my grandkids (who call me Lita!). I love a good adventure, discovering new cultures, and spending time with the people I love. I’m bilingual in English and Spanish, enjoy a good laugh, and

Education

Masters / Graduate - University of Miami
Doctorate (e.g., PhD, MD, JD, etc.) - Nova Southeastern University
Connect with a tutor like Aymee

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us