April
Certified Tutor

April

Bachelors (in progress) Wayne State College
  • Hi! My name is April, and I'm a college student majoring in Math Education.
  • I'm passionate about helping students understand math and feel more confident in their abilities.

About Me

I believe math can be challenging, but with the right explanations and support, everyone can make progress. As a tutor, I'm patient, encouraging, and willing to explain concepts in different ways until they make sense. I want to create a comfortable environment where students feel safe asking questions and making mistakes.

Hobbies & Interests

Outside of tutoring, I love being with my friends and family. I enjoy playing video games, watching movies and TV shows, and going to the gym. I love meeting new people and making new connections. I also enjoy listening to almost any kind of music, especially country music.

Education

Bachelors (in progress) - Wayne State College
Connect with a tutor like April

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us