Leon
Certified Tutor

Leon

Bachelors (in progress) James Madison University
  • I will mostly be focusing on refining the basics then having them meld into understanding.

About Me

I am incredibly passionate about wanting to help people learn to love learning, when I was younger I needed a tutor my self so I know how helpful it can be. I am a student at JMU studying intelligence analysis which in short means finding the little details and explaining it in a way that can make sense and stick out to a person allowing them to grow their own mind.

Hobbies & Interests

Reading,card games, video games, painting, fencing, TTRPG’s, cooking, sculpting, research

Education

Bachelors (in progress) - James Madison University
Connect with a tutor like Leon

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us