BRODY
Certified Tutor

BRODY

Bachelors (in progress) University of Florida
  • Hi! I'm Brody, and I'm a college student who enjoys helping students build confidence in SAT Math.
  • My tutoring approach focuses on breaking difficult problems into simple, manageable steps rather than just giving an answer.

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Math770
Writing730

About Me

I'll help you understand why a solution works, recognize patterns, and develop strategies you can use on test day. I'm patient, encouraging, and happy to adjust my teaching style to match how you learn best.

Hobbies & Interests

Aside from tutoring I love playing volleyball, hiking, working out, listening to music, and spending time with family and friends.

Education

Bachelors (in progress) - University of Florida
Connect with a tutor like BRODY

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us