Daniel
Certified Tutor

Daniel

Masters / Graduate West Chester University of Pennsylvania
Bachelors Ursinus College
  • I do not just give answers.

About Me

My approach is simple: we break the problem into smaller pieces, we find the piece that is giving you trouble, and we work through it together. I help you build the understanding so you can solve the next problem on your own. I tutor statistics, probability, algebra, data analysis, calculus 1, and Economcs. Whether you are preparing for an exam, catching up on coursework, or just trying to feel more confident with numbers, I am here to help.

Hobbies & Interests

I've been working on a small farm for the past few years as an inventory manager, and that fulfills a lot of my hobby energy. I enjoy reading, getting in the gym, some tabletop games with friends, and getting out and about from time to time.

Education

Masters / Graduate - West Chester University of Pennsylvania
Bachelors - Ursinus College
Connect with a tutor like Daniel

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us
Find More Tutors Like Daniel with null | Varsity Tutors