Kimberly
Certified Tutor

Kimberly

Masters / Graduate Old Dominion University
  • Hi! I'm Kimberly, and I'm passionate about helping students learn, grow, and feel confident in their abilities.
  • My teaching approach is patient, encouraging, and personalized to each student's individual needs.

About Me

I have experience teaching general education at the elementary level and working with students through tutoring, supporting them in building strong academic skills and becoming more confident learners. I believe every student can succeed with the right support and guidance.

Hobbies & Interests

Outside of teaching, I enjoy fishing, spending time outdoors, relaxing at the beach, and spending time with my dog

Education

Masters / Graduate - Old Dominion University
Connect with a tutor like Kimberly

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us