Elissa
Certified Tutor

Elissa

Masters / Graduate Utah State University
Bachelors Brigham Young University
  • I look forward to working with you!

About Me

Hi, I'm Elissa! I have 3 years of tutoring experience and am pursuing a graduate degree in school psychology and in so doing have developed a strong passion for education and its importance.

Hobbies & Interests

I love cooking, baking, playing volleyball, spikeball, pickleball, and the piano. I love listening to music, so if you have any recommendations, let me know! I also love travelling and spending lots of time with friends and family.

Education

Masters / Graduate - Utah State University
Bachelors - Brigham Young University
Connect with a tutor like Elissa

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us
Find More Tutors Like Elissa with null | Varsity Tutors