Cameron
Certified Tutor

Cameron

Bachelors (in progress) University of Arizona
Associates Suffolk County Community College
  • I'm a Geologist passionate about the environment and the Earth around me!

About Me

I love sharing my passion for the Earth with students to help them excel in their studies. I have experience tutoring students from a variety of backgrounds, and strive to see them succeed. My tutoring philosophy is open ended- students can explain whatever they may be having trouble with, and by the end of the tutoring session they will be more than comfortable with the material. Hope to see you soon!

Hobbies & Interests

I am all about the outdoors! I love Hiking, Rockhounding and Fishing. When I am not outdoors, I am inside planning trips, programming or playing video games.

Education

Bachelors (in progress) - University of Arizona
Associates - Suffolk County Community College
Connect with a tutor like Cameron

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us