Jacob
Certified Tutor

Jacob

Bachelors (in progress) College of Southern Nevada
  • I'm passionate about taking students' Math and English skills to the next level!
  • Growing up with 7 younger siblings taught me that no two students learn the same way.

About Me

My mission is to bring that firsthand experience with diverse learning styles into personalized tutoring that helps your child truly understand.

Hobbies & Interests

I truly have a passion for learning new things - I've always wanted to know how to do everything myself! I've taken classes in anatomy & physiology, psychology, computer & mechanical engineering, anthropology, and so many more! My appetite for learning is insatiable, and it never hurts to earn an A!

Education

Bachelors (in progress) - College of Southern Nevada
Connect with a tutor like Jacob

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us