Kelo
Certified Tutor

Kelo

Bachelors Purdue University
  • Doing math is something I enjoyed, enjoy, and will continue to enjoy.
  • Growing up, math usually came pretty easy to me and has always been my number one subject.

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Math780

About Me

It's also part of the reason I currently study Electrical Engineering at Purdue University. I am new to tutoring, but my love for math exceeds the classroom. Originally, I never really liked to teach math; But, as I've grown older and mentored my younger siblings, I've witnessed the impact that teaching can have on the younger generati

Hobbies & Interests

Outside of academics I love being active and playing sports such as basketball or soccer. I love to game, especially with friends. Lastly, I like to be outdoors, breathe in fresh air, and soak in the environment.

Education

Bachelors - Purdue University
Connect with a tutor like Kelo

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us