Shravya
Certified Tutor

Shravya

Bachelors (in progress) The University of Texas at Austin
  • I am passionate about helping students understand new concepts and truly enjoy working with them.

About Me

Hello! My name is Shravya, and I am currently a sophomore at the University of Texas at Austin, majoring in Behavioral and Social Data Sciences on the Psychology track. I am excited to share effective study methods, make learning more engaging, and help students build a deeper understanding and confidence in the subjects they are learning.

Hobbies & Interests

Hiking, going to the gym, getting coffee and matcha, reading!

Education

Bachelors (in progress) - The University of Texas at Austin
Connect with a tutor like Shravya

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us