Heather
Certified Tutor

Heather

Masters / Graduate University of Toledo
Bachelors Eastern Michigan University
  • I have two years of experience teaching environmental science and geology labs to undergraduate students from a range of backgrounds.

About Me

I break complicated topics into manageable steps and connect them to real-world examples to make the material more approachable. I also tailor my approach to meet students where they are and adjust my explanations to their individual learning styles.

Hobbies & Interests

Sewing clothes and quilts, thrifting, interior decorating

Education

Masters / Graduate - University of Toledo
Bachelors - Eastern Michigan University
Connect with a tutor like Heather

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us
Find More Tutors Like Heather with null | Varsity Tutors