Jeffrey
Certified Tutor

Jeffrey

Masters / Graduate Western Governors University
Bachelors Utah State University
  • Marketing isn't memorized; it's understood.

About Me

Every concept I teach connects to a real campaign, a real result, and a real decision I've made across sports, media, manufacturing, ecommerce, and more. My job isn't to explain the four Ps. It's to make you see them working in the wild so they stick. I start every session with one question: what do you need to understand? Then we find the angle that clicks for you. Theory becomes instinct. That's the goal.

Hobbies & Interests

photography, skiing, hiking, sports, spending time with my family

Education

Masters / Graduate - Western Governors University
Bachelors - Utah State University
Connect with a tutor like Jeffrey

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us