Rene
Certified Tutor

Rene

Bachelors Columbia University
  • I'm so glad you're here.
  • I've spent more than 25 years in education, starting out as a classroom teacher and then leading a Montessori school for the past 20 years.

About Me

Hi there! In other words, I've spent my whole career figuring out what makes learning click for different kids, and I love sharing that with families. Every student learns a little differently, and that's the fun part. Some kids need things explained a new way, some need a confidence boost, and some just need someone patient like me.

Hobbies & Interests

I love animals, computers are fun, and reading is a great way to relax.

Education

Bachelors - Columbia University
Connect with a tutor like Rene

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us