Gavin
Certified Tutor

Gavin

Bachelors (in progress) Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
  • I'm an enthusiastic mathematician, musician, and engineer, and an experienced tutor.
  • My best learning experiences have worked because of safe, open, and relaxed learning environments, which I strive to create for my students.

Test Scores

SAT Scores
Math770
Writing750

About Me

I particularly focus on math and science, and I hope to share these passions with you! I also teach drumming :)

Hobbies & Interests

I love to compose music! I play the viola, the upright and electric bass, and percussion of all kinds, and music has been incredibly meaningful in my life. I like to create video games as well, particularly using Godot and Java. I also enjoy hiking, climbing, swimming, and working out.

Education

Bachelors (in progress) - Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
Connect with a tutor like Gavin

Who needs tutoring?

No obligation. Takes ~1 minute.

Let’s find your perfect tutor

Answer a few quick questions. We’ll recommend the right plan and match you with a top 5% tutor.

Prefer to talk? Call us